2018 FELLOWSHIP AWARD
for RESEARCH in ROME (Italy)
The Lemmermann Foundation offers scholarships to masters and doctoral students in
the classical studies and humanities. Fields of study include but are not limited to
Archaeology, History, History of Art, Italian, Latin, Musicology, Philosophy, and
Philology. Applicants must provide evidence for their need to study and carry out
research in Rome. Topic of research must be related to Rome or the Roman culture
from the Pre-Roman period to the present day.
1) be enrolled in a recognized higher education program or affiliated with a research
2) have a basic knowledge of the Italian language;
3) be born after March 31st, 1982.
Next deadline for sending applications is March 31st, 2018.
The monthly scholarship amount is established in 750 euro.
Applicants must include the following documents:
1) A description of their area of study;
2) Two recommendation letters;
3) A curriculum vitae;
4) A photocopy of the applicant’s passport or a birth certificate.
Applications must be sent by March 31, 2018 to
c/o Studio Associato Romanelli
via Cosseria 5 00192 Rome – ITALY
Applicants are requested to send their applications to the Lemmermann Foundation’s office in
Rome by March 31, 2018 (postmark deadline). Applicants must also include the electronic
application number that is obtained upon completion of the on-line application form. Further
information and access to the on-line application form is at http://www.nexus.it/lemmermann